Machines within guarantee
We design products specifically to meet your needs and we want your machine to last as long as possible for you.
During the average clean, your machine will travel an amazing distance– imagine the distance it's clocked up already. Just so you know, to keep it running at its best, please make sure you regularly maintain your machine...and to help you we have developed an online support centre, just click here.
Our friendly customer service team with specialist product knowledge will endeavour to resolve any queries you may have. If you have a query or experience an issue with your Vax machine simply call our UK based helpline, which is open 5 days a week (Monday – Thursday 09.00am - 5.00pm). Here’s what you’ll need…
- Machine model and serial number
- Proof of purchase
What is not covered by the guarantee
- Normal wear and tear, for example: belts, filters, brush bars, fuses etc.
- Blockages - information on how to remove blockages is contained in the supplied user guide and on the Vax website. Advice is also available from our Customer Careline.
- Any faults caused by misuse, neglect, accidental damage and/or careless operation and handling of the machine which is not in accordance with the Vax user guide supplied with the unit.
- Use of parts, accessories and consumables, which are not genuine Vax components.
- Faulty installation (unless carried out by Vax).
- Repairs or alterations not carried out by Vax or its authorised agents.
- Use of the machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
The repair/replacement of Vax machines is only available to residents living within the United Kingdom.
What is the guarantee period
The guarantee period is what is stated on your product information at the time of purchase. We offer a 6 year extended warranty period on certain products. If this is available you will be provided with registration information when you purchase the product.
Your guarantee period commences from the date you purchased your product. If we replace your product the remaining period will transfer to your replacement product.
Machines outside guarantee
If you are outside the agreed period please contact our Helpline or visit our website to see what fantastic offers we have available for our existing customers.
Alternatively for a period of up to one year outside of their guarantee period we can carry out 'out of warranty' repairs on Vax machines. If you would like us to take a look at your machine, simply contact the helpline and you will be advised of the estimated cost of repair. Credit/debit cards are welcome.
**Please note a carriage charge applies to this service.