Baby Show Competition
BABY SHOW COMPETITON 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Vax Limited (“Promoter”) whose registered office is at 2 Colmore Square, 38 Colmore Circus, Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BN, England.
- This competition is open to all UK residents, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the date of entry. The competition is limited to one entry per person for the entire competition period.
- Employees, officers and directors of Promoter and its affiliated companies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Proof of eligibility to enter the competition may be required and the prize withheld until Promoter is fully satisfied the above criteria are met.
- Details of entry to the competition are as follows:
- Entry is through the Baby Show Vax Ltd. Competition Entry Form.
- Entrants must answer the question provided and the winner will be chosen from all valid entry forms containing the correct answer (as defined by the Promoter’s testing specifications for the Vax Pure Air 300 Air Purifier August 2016).
- Prize for the competition is: ONE (1) Bannatynes Time Out & Tea for 2 Spa Day e-voucher. Conditions available at https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/spa/spa-days/time-out-tea-for-2-spa-day-61
- The competition begins at 09:30 GMT on 03/03/2017 and ends at 17:30pm on 05/03/2017. Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail no later than 28 days after the end of the competition and must accept the prize within 14 days of notification (the “Prize Acceptance Period”) in a written reply via e-mail stating their desired location for the prize redemption. Promoter will award the prize within 30 days of Prize Acceptance Period. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within the Prize Acceptance Period, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner out of the selected valid entry forms containing the correct answer to the question provided.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or the like will not be accepted. We will not accept cheating in any form including using any false identity or any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the competition (to be determined at our absolute discretion). Any entrant found to be cheating will be excluded.
- The winner of the prize will be chosen by the Promoter in accordance with the selection criteria outlined above and will be contacted via the email address provided during entry into the competition.
- Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize is subject to Bannatyne’s Group terms and conditions.
- Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions are held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which any entrant may suffer arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize itself (whether in contract, tort or under statute or otherwise).
- Except as prohibited by law, Promoter reserves the right to terminate this competition in the event of a force majeure or other failures or difficulties. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, insolvency of the Supplier or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition, Promoter may, in its sole discretion, (i) void any suspect entry or (ii) suspend the competition to address the impairment and then resume the competition in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of terms and conditions. Promoter reserves the right to suspend or modify this competition at any time without notice or obligation. If such modification or suspension occurs, Promoter will make a commercially reasonable effort to post notice of such on Promoter’s website.